Saturday, August 18, 2012

Keeping Intimacy Desirable (K.I.D.)

You see she
She
She masqueraded herself in an innocent cocoon and
In the sheer magnificence of her charm
Serenaded me into falling for her mesmerizing beauty
And remarkable personality
You see she
She
She captivated my integrity and challenged me to realize my capacity
Showing me that where I thought I had peaked
Was merely the landing pad for rest before turning it into my launchpad
Catapulting me into a higher level of destiny
You see she
She
She blossomed before my eyes into a beautiful butterfly
Spreading her wings and taking flight into a world of wonder
Emerging as more than a phoenix from the sands of the earth
But as a jewel that is worth far more than rubies
You see she
She
She doesn't know how great that she is
Because with humility she always keeps herself within
And by holding herself within her reins
She continues to supersede my wildest dreams
You see she
She
She is love

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh its ONNNNNN!! Beautiful words as always and so glad to see you have a spot now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Butterfli. Sign up and follow. It's something to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful!!!!! it reminds me of the love scripture in 1 Corinthians 13:4. That's what love will do for you. Stay encouraged

    ReplyDelete