Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Surrender to Lust

I was a woman with skill
Engineered by the hands of God
Created to be the only desire of man
Strong enough to handle whatever comes
Yet delicate enough to have grace
But my forces failed me
He was a warrior, not a soldier
He didn't study strategy, as much instinct
He wore down my defenses
His biochemical warfare was perfect
A blend of Arabian oils and his manly scent
If I could have lost my sense of smell
I would have refused
Just to be forced out of my holding
His armory was strong
Hands of warm steel leveled my fields
Found every crevice of my bunker
And coerced my rations to overflow
His fingertips played SONAR with my depths
Pinpointing the exact fathom of my trench
His artillery was too powerful
From stem to stern my vessel
Took a merciless pounding
That I did not beg to end
His cannon played volley with my commands
Until I could battle no more
Tonight I was defeated
Soundly
Braving every attack head on I was outdone
Outmatched by more than grit
But also by fearlessness
The warrior caused this soldier
To call for peace
As the white flag of my pillowcase
Found its place in the air
A woman knows when she is conquered
And I gladly surrender tonight

~Soul Erotic

No comments:

Post a Comment