Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Midnight Hybrid - The beginning of something special

Good evening to all. Welcome to what is hopefully the beginning of something worthwhile. Some of you may know me. Many of you are meeting me for the first time. It is my wish, that this will not be your last time.

Four years ago, I began a project. (The project did not turn out the way that I had expected. It actually turned out better.) The project was to write what I saw through life. My experiences, both first-hand and eyewitness; my responses to conversation pieces; answers to debate questions; and personal expressions of life. Is it perfect? That is for you to decide. Is it real? Take a look around you and tell me what you see. Is it available? You tell me.

http://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=12770714

This is the beginning. Do you know when it ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment